Does this work without any snapshot dependencies on plugins or m2 itself.

On 9/2/06, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I have just checked in the required changes for building site and
distribution of commons-fileupload with Maven 2. See

     http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-fileupload

for details. Now that is done, I'd like to get rid of the Maven 1
stuff. In particular, I'd like to change the project layout, so that it
matches the Maven 2 standards. Additionally, I'd like to remove the
files project.(properties|xml) and maven.xml, as well as
xdocs/navigation.xml.

Regards,

Jochen

Rule #91: Hear all, trust nothing.