Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
On 10/16/06, Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

- Is it possible to get the m2 bug fixed which forces us to use a
whole slew of ant xml to copy over various resources?

Any hope of getting these answered?

1.) It isn't clear that the point is even considered a bug. Copying
the whole "source
   directory" (which is the base directory) may be considered a
feature by some.
2.) We need to get the fix into the source plugins SVN version. From
my experience,
   that can easily take some months.
3.) We need to have a released version of the source plugin containing
the fix. That will
   easily take some months more.

In other words, I don't believe it's reasonable. Besides, I can't see
what problems you have with the current solution. It does exactly what
it's supposed to: Makes sure that the LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt files
are part of the generated jar files.

Jochen

If you have patches for any Maven plugins just send me an email and I'll commit them, provided that they have tests to verify what is being fixed. I can help with creating the tests if necessary.

--
Dennis Lundberg