On 11/6/06, Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello

This is a new vote following up on the failed vote [1] that was held
previously.

As far as I can tell, all the issues that were raised in the earlier
vote has been addressed. So please cast your votes.

<snip/>

Comments / questions:

a) IMO it needs a ASLv2 header

b) Incorrect URL at ${pom.url} (we need to remove "proper/")

c) The svn log is confident [1] the antrun bit is needed due to a bug
in the source plugin, but subsequent conversations not so [2]. What is
it, IYO? Figure you're as good a resource for this question.

-Rahul

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=454001
[2] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=116100241004848&w=2
(see bottom of)

This vote will be open for 72 hours and I will tally the votes no
earlier than 19:00 GMT+1 on November 9th.

[ ] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1

[1]