On 11/16/06, Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

1) Given the significant API changes since 1.1.1, I would like to see clirr
and jdiff reports, so that we can verify backwards compatibility more
reliably.

I have created a clirr report on

   http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-fileupload/clirr.txt

Haven't got jdiff to work.

2) I would like to see the output of Robert's RAT tool, run over the
proposed distro, to make sure were not missing anything.

   http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-fileupload/bin-rat.txt
   http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-fileupload/src-rat.txt

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)