On 11/24/06, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/16/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've prepared 1.1-RC1 for DbUtils.
>
> http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-dbutils/1.1-RC1/
>
> It was built under 1.4 on OS X. 'ant clean test' passes under 1.3.
>
> Any obvious problems before I call a vote?

I found quite a few nitpicks with RC1 - apologies I just jumped in and
fixed them. Details of all the issues/changes I made are in the commit
message:

Besides these there a some checkstyle issues flagged which would be
nice to clean up.

P.S. Just noticed that all the java files have old style headers,
including copyright - also fixed them as well.

I think all the issues warrants a RC2

Niall