On 11/17/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://people.apache.org/~rahul/commons/digester/

Notes:
 * The site requires manual "installation" of the 1.8 directory on the
webserver; since this can't/shouldn't be done until the release vote
actually passes, there are several 404s on the site home page (that
will get filled in)
 * Going to JCL 1.1 we should be aware of  MEV-392 [1], and whether
that warrants staying at 1.0.4

Planning on leaving this thread "open" for a week, before the next RC or vote.

I know you're planning another RC, but I thought I'd add my comments
anyway (looks pretty good to me).

- I just fixed the links to the mail archive.

- Why does digester only ship the JavaDocs in the binary distro (the
maven.xml actually deletes all the other docs from the binary)?

- The release notes say the dependencies haven't changed - but the
dependencies report now says Logging 1.1

Niall

-Rahul

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-392