On 11/26/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/25/06, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 11/17/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > http://people.apache.org/~rahul/commons/digester/

<snip/>

> - The release notes say the dependencies haven't changed - but the
> dependencies report now says Logging 1.1

Any plans to release Logging 1.1.1 before Digester gets released?

<snap/>

Not that I'm aware of.

In general, I'm open to RM'ing Commons releases where:

* There is atleast one person with active dev involvement, responding
to queries etc.
* The release can be cut using JDK 1.3+ (ofcourse, I understand the
need for some "bottom-tier" components, such as logging, to go <1.3)

If you're asking because of the incorrect <scope>s in the 1.1 m2
pom(s), that can be mitigated with <exclusion>s.

-Rahul

Hen