Hi Julius,

What's the status with regards to this bit on the website:

"Commons-SSL was originally developed by Credit Union Central of
British Columbia. It was donated to the Apache Software Foundation in
August 2006 and is now slowly starting the Apache
Incubation Policy."

In terms of the CLA - it doesn't look like you're an Apache committer
yet. Was there a particular project you were joining when you sent the
CLA?

In terms of the CCLA - have you requested a signed copy? I don't think
they're sent by default. However I don't see a CCLA on record for
CUBC.

I've no problem with this ending up in Commons someday - but so far
this seems like something for which the subject should be more about
Jakarta sponsoring in the Incubator, than starting in Commons-Sandbox.
[I did the latter for CSV, and I think with hindsight it would have
been better to go through the Incubator].

Hen