On 12/6/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6 Dec 2006 11:49:56 -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Failed build logs:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-nightlies/20061206/validator.log

<snip/>

While m1 remains broken for the ibiblio repo, perhaps we can set

maven.repo.remote=http://repo1.maven.org/maven/

in the build user's ~/build.properties

I thought the workaround was to set it to mirrors.ibiblio?

Need to look to see if any of our project.properties redefine that to
add snapshots or something. Which for me will be tonight as I don't
have my commons checkout here.

Also need to kick myself into fixing the logging...

Hen