On 12/6/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/6/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 6 Dec 2006 11:49:56 -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Failed build logs:
> > http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-nightlies/20061206/validator.log
> >
> <snip/>
>
> While m1 remains broken for the ibiblio repo, perhaps we can set
>
> maven.repo.remote=http://repo1.maven.org/maven/
>
> in the build user's ~/build.properties

I thought the workaround was to set it to mirrors.ibiblio?

<snip/>

Yup, that'll work too (the "central" repo is now the maven.org one --
though it matters little for users).

Need to look to see if any of our project.properties redefine that to
add snapshots or something. Which for me will be tonight as I don't
have my commons checkout here.

<snap/>

Cool, no rush. I intend to similarly break the SCXML build tonight, at
worst we'll get two failures tomorrow.

-Rahul

Also need to kick myself into fixing the logging...

Hen