On 12/30/06, Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

http://people.apache.org/%7Edennisl/commons-lang4/>

>> puts the nav bar in the middle, as before.
>
> That's odd. There must be something more that is wrong then.
> Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce this myself. I looked
> around to find a linux live-cd with Firefox 2 on it. I found one and
> burned a copy of Ubuntu 6.10 with Firefox 2.0.0.0. But I can't see the
> issues that you do.
>
> I can however see it on both Ubuntu and Windows if make the font size
> smaller (!) in firefox (CTRL -) about 6 times, then the navbar pops away
> to the right a bit. I'll continue searching for a solution.

OK, I think I've got it this time. As it turned out I had put in my
stylesheet rules in a different place than they should be, so I ended up
having contradicting rules for the same selector. The conflicts have
been solved and the rules have been moved to the appropriate section in
the css file.

This solves the all the problems I have seen. I have tested this with:
- Firefox 2.0.0.1 on Windows
- Internet Explorer 6 on Windows
- Firefox 2.0.0.0 on Ubuntu
- Konqueror 3.5.2 on Kubuntu

Here's yet another staged site for commons-lang. Please help me and try
it out on the platforms that had problems before.

   http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/commons-lang5/

Looks great!

Phil