We have been working on lots of Network and socket related projects in
Java. While doing so, I found the lack of a good utility class to handle
the byte conversion to convert the data types (like int or long or float
etc) into bytes and visa-versa. So has worked on a class called
ByteUtils which deals with such methods.  We have been using this class
in many of our internal projects and found very stable.

I would like ByteUtils to be included the lang library and sure it is
good addition to it.  Please let me know what you guys think.

Santhosh.