Henri Yandell wrote:
On 2/7/07, Stephen Colebourne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

LICENSE and NOTICE missing from -sources.jar and -javadoc.jar

Shouldn't be hard for Jochen to fix this prior to release.

Website has lost a lot of stuff compared to existing website

A lot of stuff. An odd logo for Commons, missing logo for FileUpload,
missing ApacheCon advert, missing Commons items on the LHS.

The .pom file is an M2 pom, so we need to make sure it goes to the m2
ibiblio repo and not the m1 ibiblio repo [I'm sure you know that
Jochen, just stating the obvious as it never hurts].

PGP sig checks out. MD5s are good.

The build.xml is odd - it gets jars from repo1.maven.org (good) and
then tries to get them from the apache snapshot repo. That's odd - I'm
guessing this is a bug in the Maven build.xml plugin? Not a blocker.

Without looking actually looking at the code in question, I think it is working as expected. If fileupload or any of its ancestors declare the snapshot repo as a place to look for artifacts, I think it should be used by the ant build as well.

<snip/>

--
Dennis Lundberg