+1

On 2/13/07, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

this is going to kill me, but I'd like to call for a release of
commons-fileupload 1.2 once more. Commons-fileupload-1.2rc4 is
available from

    http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-fileupload/dist

The generated site is at

    http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-fileupload/dist

The SVN tag is

    commons-fileupload-1.2rc4

Compared to rc3, the following things have been changed:

* The LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt files are now added to all jar files.
  (They had been added before, but been overwritten when the assemblies
  have been created.)
* A workaround for a bug in the maven-site-plugin has been added.
  This bug prevented static resources being added. In particular, the
  logo of the commons-fileupload project was missing.
* The RAT report is now added to the projects reports.
* The clirr report is now also added to the project reports. (No idea
  why this wasn't the case before.)

Thanks,

Jochen

[ ] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1

--
How fast can a year go? As fast as your childs first year.