On 3/21/07, Stephen Kestle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>
Just out of interest, are people voting for me because:

    * of Stephen (C)'s  recommendation
    * of my correspondance (do people actually read all these emails?)
    * it's the cool thing to do / I seem to be ok

<snap/>

I will reply candidly, take it FWIW (one opinion).

* The scolebourne commits have been a significant part of
[collections] (amongst other places), and if he thinks you fit the
bill, thats a plus.

* I do try to read every post on this list (including svn commits and
JIRA comments) -- and I usually can. Much of your recent input seems
to make sense.

* This should have been two bullets *shrug*. On the second part, you
seem a bit green here (for example, voting for oneself is more or less
unnecessary and depending on the subject and context of the vote etc.
asking why someone voted in favor may not be perceived to be in good
taste -- its somewhat accepted that others really don't need to know).
Obviously, this bit can change over time so I voted the way I did.

-Rahul