Torsten Curdt wrote:
I've noticed that the plugin versions are not specified in the commons parent pom. From my experience this is a *really* bad idea as maven then picks the most recent from local repository. Which again can easily lead to inconsistent site builds across the team. So if no one objects I will add the latest version information to the plugins. For a reproducible site build.

cheers
--
Torsten

+1

This is a good idea, and also a recommended practice.

--
Dennis Lundberg