On 4/3/07, Luc Maisonobe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Phil Steitz wrote:
> Yeah, assuming the m2's work.  Its probably best in each case to post
> something like
> [foo] moving to m2
> and make sure that nobody screams, all are OK with the pom can get the
> build to work, etc., before moving the associated nightly and
> "deprecating" the m1 build (to be removed in next release).  I was
> planning something like that for [math].

It would be really nice if you could do that for [math].

Will do.  I have also been looking at the *great* progress getting the
Mantissa stuff in and will propose that we move to a 1.2 release.
Looks about ready to bundle up in terms of contents previously
discussed, other than the setter injection stuff that I will add.  Do
you feel like putting together a release plan?

Phil
Luc