Hello Mario,

thanks for the fast response. Could you tell me which version of jcifs will be
implemented in VFS?
At the moment I think it is 0.8.3. What do you plan to use?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Detlev Mörk
Systementwickler
Konradin Business GmbH
Ernst-Mey-Str. 8
70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Tel.: +49 711/7594-504
Fax.: +49 711/7594-1504
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Konradin Business GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ernst-Mey-Str. 8, 70771 Leinfelden- Echterdingen
Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 224875