Mario Ivankovits wrote:
Hi!
thanks for the fast response. Could you tell me which version of jcifs will be
implemented in VFS?
At the moment I think it is 0.8.3. What do you plan to use?
As long as there is no compatibility break in any of the jcifs releases
you can use the latest version if wanted.
In our project we use jcifs 1.2.6 with VFS.

I use VFS with jcifs 1.2.13b4 and it works fine, but i've tested it just for a proof of concept deployment system.
Ciao,
Mario

Cordialement,
Ludo - http://www.ubik-products.com
---
"L'amour pour principe et l'ordre pour base; le progres pour but" (A.Comte)