I'm unsure why, but it seems that Commons Logging has been built using Maven 1 up until June 9. even though it was listed in the nightly_proper_maven2_list.txt file.

When Ben added Email to the list of Maven 2 builds, it triggered Logging to be built with Maven 2 as well. Hopefully my patch to the nightly build script will fix the nightly M2 build of Logging.

Phil Steitz wrote:
Failed build logs:
http://vmbuild.apache.org/~commons/nightly/logs//20070611/logging.log

Dennis Lundberg