On 6/11/07, Ben Speakmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Phil actually had to fix a bug in commons-nightly before the maven 2 file
would be honored, so after I asked about getting email working, logging
started working too.

On 6/11/07, Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm unsure why, but it seems that Commons Logging has been built using
> Maven 1 up until June 9. even though it was listed in the
> nightly_proper_maven2_list.txt file.
>
> When Ben added Email to the list of Maven 2 builds, it triggered Logging
> to be built with Maven 2 as well. Hopefully my patch to the nightly
> build script will fix the nightly M2 build of Logging.

That is correct.  The problem was that the script was svn-upping the
wrong directory (ever since it was moved from commons-build to
commons-nightly several months back) so it had not picked up changes
to the nightly list files until I fixed it a couple of days ago.  It
will pick up changes now.

Phil