Hi all,

for [configuration] we have a feature request for supporting environment variables [1]. I searched the archives and found that this topic has been discussed before [2].

I was wondering whether situation has changed since then. My personal opinion is expressed in the Jira ticket in [1]. What do others think?

Please note that the ticket contains an attachment with a simple implementation for accessing environment variables.

Thanks
Oliver

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONFIGURATION-284
[2] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.commons.devel/33239/focus=33325