Jeffrey Dever wrote:

If we want to do redirects right, simplify the monolithic HttpMethod, then we are talking about the possibility of removing HttpConnection and HttpMethod.execute() from the public interface, and your code will break.
What exactly is the use case for this? I am working on a fairly sophisticated integration of HttpClient with XML-RPC, and have not found a need for this yet. Admittedly I haven't started on the asynchronous/multithreaded integration yet, so perhaps that's where its useful.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks