Hi Oleg,

I have not had a chance to look through the entire patch. There is quite a bit of code:) So, I will just comment on the headers.

The modifications to the wire logging I made did not coexist well with
the changes introduced by your most recent patch. It's a bit of a
problem that response headers are now retrieved outside HttpConnection
class, which makes wire logging difficult.
Why is the HeaderParser no longer taking an input stream? It seems that the following code is doing the same thing as before, except that the read line is happening outside of HeaderParser:

ArrayList lines = new ArrayList();
for (; ;) {
String line = HttpConnection.readLine(in);
if ((line == null) || (line.length() < 1)) {
break;
}
lines.add(line);
}
Header[] footers = HeaderParser.parseHeaders(
(String[])lines.toArray(new String[lines.size()]));

There were subtle problems HttpConnection#readLine which I believe I
have fixed. Besides, I tend to lean toward separating
HttpConnection#readLine method and new HttpConnection#readRawLine into a
helper class of its own. Any objections to that? If not, do you happen
to think of a good name for that class? LineParser?
Actually, perhaps these should be put into HeaderParser. The only real place that readLine applies is when reading headers/footers.

Mike