Hello,

Sorry about the previous empty message - need more
coffee :)

Anyways, I am trying to authenticate with an NTLM
Proxy server, and have been successful in doing so.
But, not without a catch. Firstly, I am getting an
exception (Connection closed by peer) in between the
authentication process, AND, even if I try to reuse
the GetMethod, I end up getting authenticated each
time. Can someone show me the correct way to go about
solving this problem ? Basically, I need :

1. Code examples,
2. COrrect way to authenticate with NTLM Proxies
3. Persistent connections

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers