Hello Adrian,

A very informative message indeed, my thanks to you !
I will digest this information and see what can be
done further - I don't have the code at home, and I
will have to work with it tomorrow at office (as I do
not have a proxy server at home, I've got XP and
couldnt get any of the MS proxy servers to be
installed on it).

cheers

Hi Shahbaz,