Oleg Kalnichevski a écrit :

> Aurelien,
> Something is fishy about your setup. I have developed "100-continue"
> handshake support for HttpClient using Tomcat 4.1.18. It does handle
> 100-continue correctly. I may need to see the complete log of yours in
> order to figure out what is going on there. The only theory I can come
> up with at the moment is that it takes Tomcat more 3 seconds to send
> 100-continue response out (which would be quite weird).

Well I resent my mail including the log cause my first mail (the one you
responded) went out too soon, do you need more log ?

What is moreover a trouble is that the connection wasn't released after the
failed post. Indeed as I call method.releaseConnection() and that response
Inputstream is empty, I didn't see anything like
HttpConnectionManager.releaseConnection:  Release connection for
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
after that request, whereas every other have it.

Should I call myself the releaseconnection(connection used for my request)
on connectionmanager, after my request ended or not ? Is it safe ?

> Are you using Log4j by any chance? If you do, that explains why you
> keep on getting all TRACE entries in your logs. As Log4J does not
> support TRACE verbosity, trace events are printed when DEBUG priority
> is on

You've got it, I'm using Log4J... Well I'll see what I can do then.

Aurelien