Gourav,

We will have difficulties addressing this problem unless we know how it
can be reliably reproduced. So, we will need your help on that. A JUnit
test case reproducing the problem would be ideals

More questions:
- what platform are you using on the client-side and on the server-side?
- are you using chunk-encoding or not?
- if not, are you explicitly specifying the content length or not?
- are you sure that HttpClient does try to buffer the request in order
to be able to determine its size?
- have you tried posting large files to Tomcat servlet engine running on
the same platform? I have not tried it myself, but I believe quite a few
people have been successfully using HttpClient to post massive files

Cheers

Oleg