for the fix to take effect
Cheers
Oleg

On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 09:59, Kalnichevski, Oleg wrote:

Tom
Thanks for pointing it out
Cheers

From: Tom Samplonius [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Freitag, 14. März 2003 08:06
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: RE: problem with post

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

System.setProperty(
"org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.httpclient.wire ", "debug");

 I had this problem too.  You copied this right off the website, didn't
you?  Well, there is an extra space after ".wire" that prevents this from
doing anything.  Take it out, and it will activate wirelogging.

Someone might want to fix the website.

Tom