One question More.
I'm working on a kind of proxy,
I have ( a lot of ) different users connecting to different servers
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager its not an option because each user will
do one request each time, and something like new HttpClient(MySingleton
Instance of MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager ) limits the maximum number
of connections to a host.
I'm using a Pool of Methods but I don't know if this is also a High-Level
pool of Connections.

So finally the cuestion is :
is a Pool of Methods also a  High-Level pool of Connections when not using
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager ?

Can anybody help me?

Thanks for this useful Component!