I think there may be a bug here as well. According to the spec, space characters should be represented as '+' but URIUtil is encoding them as '%20'. I think the resevered character set is perhaps also incorrect. According to rfc 1738 ";", "/", "?", ":", "@", "=" and "&" are the reserved chars but URI is also uncluding "+", "$" and ",". My guess is that most servers translate all hex encoded characters but it seems that we are not quite to spec.

Mike

Kalnichevski, Oleg wrote:
must the body of a post request be encoded as a URL Query?

Yes, it must, when the post body content is specified as a set of name/value pairs.

For more details you may refer to

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html-spec/html-spec_8.html#SEC8.2.1

One can still provide a raw post body and a custom content type

Sorry by my lack of java knowledge but I don't understand this conversion,
is something about memory?.

This is no conversion, this is just plain garbage. I'll try to clean things up a bit before beta-2