Ortwin -

Correct.  I have completed the code using javax.net.ssl.HttpsURLConnection
(Creating a special keymanager (for my crypto framework), setting up the
SSLContext, creating SSLSocketFactory, etc.) .  I was just hoping that
HttpClient had a Socket factory already written for this functionality, as
it would buy me a few other things, mainly timeouts.    I would be glad to
write the Socket factory myself, but I am unfortunately on a short
schedule.    Would this functionality be of use to anyone else?  If it is
something people would find useful, I would gladly contribute it.

Thanks,
  Matt Secoske

Ortwin Glück <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06/26/2003 02:57 AM
Please respond to "Commons HttpClient Project"