>We use the latest beta releases of HttpClient with
>a CVS build of the WebDAV client. Works fine.

Fisrt, I have checked http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi
and the latest release build for download is Slide 1.0.16.

Also, I was looking at the Slide documentation and there is mention of Slide
2.0.0
Where can I download this.

PS: please tell me that I need to use a CVS build...

Second, will upgrading to a the new webdavclient.jar cause a lot of breaks
in my project existing coding? Or is it backward compatible?

Regards,
Daniel