Hi Roland

I tried it with no success. renaming/removing
IBMJSSE.. nothing seems to fix the issue.
The task from the article sounds simple and straight,
but still it dosent fix my
problem.

good sign is that, now I am getting
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketFactoryImpl as
the default socket.

I created my own trustmanager and keystore with my own
certs... yet getting the exception.

tyring to resolve it. Will let u know if somehow I get
it to work.

if something comesup please let me know.

Thanks
Regards
NRR

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/dw_thread.jsp?message=49752&cat=10&thread=10122&forum=178#49752