Ulrich Freyer-Hirtz wrote:
May be at another port. There are running two Apache. One as Proxy,
one as WebServer. I'll try to find out the port-configuration. I'm
wondering, who creates that CONNECT-Statement ? Ask the Client the
Server : "What Protocoll do you have at Port 80?" ? I told the client
to be myHttps  (which is the Instantiation of my SSLProtocol written
for the workaround "untrusted certificates") not to be HTTP.

The connect method is handled internally by HttpClient. CONNECT is always done via HTTP and then this connection is used to tunnel HTTPS.

The Code was stolen from an example out of a thread from this list,
discussing a similary theme. Just checked it out with
UserPasswordCredentials, but there was no success.

The credentials are only needed if your proxy requires authentication. The NTLM credentials are used for NTLM authentication. It is possible that the server uses NTLM authentication I just thought it was a little strange.

What about the SSL Testprogramm. It runs with example
"www.verisign.com". Does that really mean, that everything in
SSL-configuration is all right. Why throws it an "Caused by:
java.security.cert.CertificateException: Could not find trusted
certificate"-Exception ? Do I have to register our certificate on
Cleint-Site ? In the program ?

By default, JSSE only supports SSL certs that are signed by Verisign, Thawte and a few others. Self-signed certs (I'm guessing this is what you are using) require the custom SSLProtocol workaround.

Mike