>I agree with Oleg here.  It seems this server is not configured as an
>SSL proxy.
May be at another port. There are running two Apache. One as Proxy, one as WebServer.
I'll try to find out the port-configuration.
I'm wondering, who creates that CONNECT-Statement ? Ask the Client the Server : "What
Protocoll do you have at Port 80?" ? I told the client to be myHttps  (which is the
Instantiation of my SSLProtocol written for the workaround "untrusted certificates")
not to be HTTP.

>Apache is capable of handling SSL tunneling via CONNECT but
>it appears to not be configured that way.  Also I am wondering why you
>are using NTLM authentication with Apache.
The Code was stolen from an example out of a thread from this list, discussing a
similary theme. Just checked it out with UserPasswordCredentials, but there was no
success.

What about the SSL Testprogramm. It runs with example "www.verisign.com". Does that
really mean, that everything in SSL-configuration is all right. Why throws it an
"Caused by: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Could not find trusted
certificate"-Exception ? Do I have to register our certificate on Cleint-Site ? In the
program ?

uli

Mike