Hi all,
Somewhere along the way, probably for a good reason, AuthChallengeParser was changed so that a challenge string like:

Basic realm="test", noValue

would parse so that in the returned Map, "noValue" would equate to an empty string instead of null as it previously did. I only notice this because I've got a test sitting around for it here that I haven't checked in yet and it broke. I just wanted to check what the actual behaviour should be. If it were intended as an external API I'd expect the value to be null so there's a distinction between noValue and noValue="" but since it's mostly an internal API that's public defaulting to an empty string would be okay (and may be required by the spec?).

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.
Intencha "tomorrow's technology today"
Ph: 38478913 0422236329