From: Laurent Garcia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 11:44
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: IBMJSSE implementation issue

Oleg,

Thank you for your (quick) response, I edit the Manifest file (I made a copy
below) and it seems that the version is 1.03

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Created-By: Ant 1.4.1

Name: com/ibm/jsse/ com/ibm/net/ssl/www/ com/ibm/net/ssl/ com/ibm/net/ss
 l/internal/www/protocol/https/ com/ibm/net/ssl/www/protocol/http/ com/i
 bm/net/ssl/www/protocol/https/ com/ibm/pkcs11/ com/ibm/pkcs11/nat/ com/
 ibm/security/cert/ com/ibm/sslight/ com/ibm/sslite/ javax/net/ javax/ne
 t/ssl/ javax/security/cert/
IBM-Reusable-JVM-Compatible: True
Build-Level: -20021008
Implementation-Vendor: IBM Corporation