Oleg,

Okay, I'll take a look at this when I get a chance. Let's go ahead and proceed with a rc2 without this change. If I can get to it in time we can include it, if not we won't.

Mike

Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:

Generally speaking I agree. I wanted to look at it more carefully though to verify that a method that throws an exception has no case for holding on to the connection. If you cannot think of any reason, then that's good enough for me.

Mike, You should not put too much faith into it. You are the one who knows
connection pooling best. If you need more time, take more time. Besides,
I personally see no pressing need to include any changes of what so ever
into 2.0 release.