DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, BUT PLEASE POST YOUR BUG 
RELATED COMMENTS THROUGH THE WEB INTERFACE AVAILABLE AT
<http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=23703>.
ANY REPLY MADE TO THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT BE COLLECTED AND 
INSERTED IN THE BUG DATABASE.

http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=23703

Freezes w/ MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager

           Summary: Freezes w/ MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager
           Product: Commons
           Version: Nightly Builds
          Platform: PC
        OS/Version: Other
            Status: NEW
          Severity: Major
          Priority: Other
         Component: HttpClient
        AssignedTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        ReportedBy: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


My single threaded user of VFS (an HttpClient user, that uses
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager) hangs [I suspect indefinitely] on minor
activity.

I've turned on HttpClient debug and I see this, the last line
being the last thing I get...

2003/10/09 09:34:26:482 MDT [DEBUG] wire - -<< "Content-Type:
text/html[\r][\n]"
2003/10/09 09:34:26:482 MDT [DEBUG] HttpMethodBase - -Resorting to protocol
version default close co
nnection policy
2003/10/09 09:34:26:492 MDT [DEBUG] HttpMethodBase - -Should NOT close
connection, using HTTP/1.1
2003/10/09 09:34:26:502 MDT [DEBUG] HttpMethodDirector - -Execute loop try 1
2003/10/09 09:34:26:512 MDT [DEBUG]
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager - -HttpConnectionManager.getC
onnection:  config = HostConfiguration[host=www.ibiblio.org,
protocol=http:80, port=80], timeout = 0

2003/10/09 09:34:26:522 MDT [DEBUG]
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager - -Unable to get a connection
, waiting..., hostConfig=HostConfiguration[host=www.ibiblio.org,
protocol=http:80, port=80]

This is pretty reproducible. When I hack VFS not to use the
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager I don't get the problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to