DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, BUT PLEASE POST YOUR BUG 
RELATED COMMENTS THROUGH THE WEB INTERFACE AVAILABLE AT
<http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=23703>.
ANY REPLY MADE TO THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT BE COLLECTED AND 
INSERTED IN THE BUG DATABASE.

http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=23703

Freezes w/ MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager





------- Additional Comments From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  2003-10-09 17:51 -------
I suspect this code below could lead to such a leak, but I only see one 404 in 
the log I sent. Also, that 404 was the response to a HEAD not a GET because I 
test existence  before I try to read it.

I do see some 301's, but it uses 'follow redirects' so I doubt that is the 
issue up in VFS user code.

 protected InputStream doGetInputStream()
        throws Exception
    {
        final GetMethod getMethod = new GetMethod();
        setupMethod( getMethod );
        final int status = fileSystem.getClient().executeMethod( getMethod );
        if ( status != HttpURLConnection.HTTP_OK )
        {
            throw new FileSystemException( "vfs.provider.http/get.error", 
getName() );
        }

        return new HttpInputStream( getMethod );
    }

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to