DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, BUT PLEASE POST YOUR BUG RELATED COMMENTS THROUGH THE WEB INTERFACE AVAILABLE AT <http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=23703>. ANY REPLY MADE TO THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT BE COLLECTED AND INSERTED IN THE BUG DATABASE.
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=23703 Freezes w/ MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager ------- Additional Comments From [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2003-10-09 22:26 ------- 1) FWIIW: I suspect the VFS guy(s) would say they do a HEAD before they do any GET (so ought not get that excpetion). Still, yeah, I agree, it'd be nicer if they release the connection. 2) On closer inspection of the code on top of VFS, yeah, I do see some weakness -- and some (long shot) leaks. I've patched those now. That said, kinda like (1) above I don't see how those circumstances could occur in the scenarion/log given. Ok, so I've patched both those -- and I can still make this beastie lock up... BTW: This only started happening recently, i.e when the redirected HEAD (using MultithreadedConnMgr) fix was added. I think the fix locked the connection 'temporarily' or something. Any chance that could be a factor? I think I am locking up after only a couple of GETs [w/ now patched potential leaks], but potentially more HEADs w/ redirects... --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
