Aha. That's good to know.

I'm working on another patch for bug 24309, which we may want to include in 2.0. Are there any other outstanding problems?

Mike

On Nov 1, 2003, at 4:49 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:

Now that it's been a few weeks since RC2 I'm leaning towards a 2.0
final instead of a fixed RC2 release. How do the other committers feel
about this?

Mike, according to the Jakarta project guidelines we may not release the
final version until we have a bug-free release candidate for two weeks.
We'll have to release RC3 before we can release the final.