Oleg,

Where did you find this? I have been looking for some official docs on the subject, but cannot find any.

Thanks,

Mike

On Nov 1, 2003, at 4:49 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:

Now that it's been a few weeks since RC2 I'm leaning towards a 2.0
final instead of a fixed RC2 release. How do the other committers feel
about this?

Mike, according to the Jakarta project guidelines we may not release the
final version until we have a bug-free release candidate for two weeks.
We'll have to release RC3 before we can release the final.