Hi Khalid

Thanks for the prompt response. Your code produces the follwoing message;

INFO: Already tried to authenticate with 'null' authentication realm at
www-proxy2.uk.int.atosorigin.com, but still receiving: HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy
Authentication Required ( The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the
request. Access to the Web Proxy service is denied.  )

Regards
Roger