Roger,
Just to make sure that there's no misunderstanding, Odi meant to say
domain. Please make sure that you provide the correct domain & host
information to the NTCredentials constructor.

Besides, 2.0rc2 was released with a pretty nasty bug that renders NTLM
authentication completely nonfunctional under specific circumstances.
But before we assume that the problem may be caused by the said bug,
please do double-check your NT credentials

Oleg