What's up, folks? I have never seen HttpClient mailing list so quiet for
so long.

The last week was REALLY rough. I had some really miserable time at
work. But with my project (the one that helps pay my bills) finally back
on track, I can finally turn my attention to HttpClient development. As
of tomorrow patches should start trickling in again.

Oleg