Kalnichevski, Oleg wrote:

There is not anything like a refresh header in HTTP. You probably mean

Odi, that quite well may be, but to my best knowledge certain widely used proxy headers are not really defined by any RFCs. There are just common practices that most of the leading proxy servers adhere to (to an extent) like 'Proxy-connection' header. Refresh header may fall into such category of commonly used proxy headers. We should be able to tell if my theory is right by examining the wirelog of the session.

It's not specific to proxy at all. Refresh was introduced by Netscape 1.1 and is not defined by any HTTP RFCs nowadays. You can still see it's original definition here: http://wp.netscape.com/assist/net_sites/pushpull.html

Odi