Kalnichevski, Oleg wrote:
I think all you need to know is what the header looks like, as i did look at
the logs. It simply ignores the header. The header looks like this:

Refresh: 0; URL=https://........

Well, things _may_ be a little bit more complicated than that.
[ ... ]

I had to do some parsing of this type of header when writing a parser that extracted these from their in-html incarnation. At the time I couldn't find much out about them either. FWIW, the following regexp caught a lot of the html pages I saw in the wild:

The main thing to watch out for was the variation in case of the "URL=" part. This may not be an issue if the header is generated by an actual http server (as opposed to being in some html or added by a CGI script).

--
Mike