There's currently a rather animated discussion 'JIRA vs Bugzilla' going on the
commons-dev mailing list. Personally I do not have a strong option on this issue.
There's one thing, though, that makes me bring it up here: we are facing the need to
massively restructure Bugzilla content related to HttpClient due to the change of the
next release version from 2.1 to 3.0. (Funny enough, the way versioning is handled in
Bugzilla is being one of the most frequently mentioned motivators for migration to
JIRA). My point here, if we ever wanted to migrate to JIRA, now would be the right
moment.

Let me know what you think (let us not turn it into a religious war currently being
waged on the commons-dev, though)